Tuesday 12 February 2013

What to make of Valentines Day

We all seem to just walk by displays of hearts and kisses celebrating Valentines Day, the day of love, without even giving them another look.  I’ll admit that I used to be one of them.
I’ll the first to admit that I have been with my husband for 9 years and I believe we have only celebrated Valentines Day once.  However, since we are in the cake and chocolate business, I came to realize that Valentines Day is not just about love within a couple but love in it’s every shape and form.
It’s a day to remember and appreciate all of those close to us.  Mom, dad, daughter, son, Grand-ma, Grand-pa, teacher, coach and the list goes on… everybody appreciates a little something and Valentines Day helps us remember that!
So the next time you pass in front of the hearts and kisses display for Valentines Day, pick up a little something to give the person you love in your own special way.

                                    Happy valentines day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment